Saturday, January 5, 2013

Arrival


Hey I've arrived in Kapsowar and hit the ground running! I flew from tulsa to atlanta to amsterdam to nairobe to eldoret and then drove to kapsowar a couple hours. We arrived at Kapsowar late thursday. I worked in the hospital friday and today. Friday we did 3 c-sections, rounded on maternity and newborn nursey/nicu, and admitted a bunch of medicine patients. Today I rounded on the whole hospital except for surgical patients with Kyle Jones. It's been a busy but very educational and fun 2 days. The weather is beautiful. Sunny, blue skies, green, and about 70 degrees. I've got my running route set. We're at 8000 feet elevation and its up hill, then down hill and then uphill again. PART OF the route is asfault but most is dirt. I'll post more stories later. Having internet issues so just wanted to give a quick update. God bless!

4 comments:

  1. why aren't any of my comments showing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Ari! Love Jen jung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ari! I'm glad to hear that, even with a stressful job and hours, you are still able to fit in some exercise - great for keeping your sanity with a demanding job - especially when you have such great weather for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, perhaps I should mention that this is Helen, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete